JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Deeper and Deeper Depression

I can't stop crying tonight. I just feel so ridiculous. I don't want to be miserable like this; I want to make the most of my life. I just feel so incapable of holding all of the nightmares. I want someone to love me, but I know that I drive away everyone who gets close because I feel unworthy of love. I think I almost feel like I'm doing someone a favor when I drive them away because who would want to be with me? I mean really. Who would want to live with these horrible things that I live with? Who would want to deal with my moodiness and these ridiculous patterns that I've inherited? I feel so ridiculously alone. I have no interest in doing my work - which is about abuse and trauma - I just want some space to heal. I don't know what I should do. I'm so behind with work, but the more I do, the more it just bears down on me like the weight of the world. I want to go somewhere safe, but there is no such place. I need to feel connected to someone else, that would ground me, but I feel so traumatized that I can't connect with any of my friends. A vicious cycle. How do I get out of this horrible cycle?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realise how bad you felt. Always know we will love you here! regardless to your mood, how you are reacting. I know that this place does not hold such good memories but it is your home. Maybe you really need to take a break, a real break, come back see the country and have a holiday. You always have a place to stay, and Aviv is looking forward to seeing his Auntie again!

Thursday, March 16, 2006 9:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]