JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Blow Off: Email from the Area Supervisor

I got an email reply from the area supervisor today just completely blowing me off by referring me back to the people at Mom's facility. Nothing is going to change. I did have Mom get her melatonin/sleeping pill (one of the problems that I pointed out) when I left - or at least the med tech who was so rude to me last week told me that if I ask for it (and only I) that Mom can get her pill when she goes to sleep and not exactly at 9:45pm. Whatever, this whole thing is so ridiculous. Clearly, she only said that because the area supervisor called and made a big deal about it. I'm so sick of all of this b.s.

I'm not sure if I should keep complaining to the higher ups or just let it go since Mom will be moving. If this continues, I'll almost be forced to file a complaint with the state because they just so openly lie and express that they don't care. It is almost like they're challenging me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]