JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Question: What Can Be Done About Bartholin's Gland Absesses?

Does anyone have any experience with alternative treatments for bartholin's gland absesses. I have suffered with this problem for years, and the only really possible medical treatment at this point would be to have them removed, but I've been told that this is dangerous and undesirable. They're starting to act up again, and I want to avoid having to have them drained in the ER again. One has been marsupulaized. Antiobiotics have never helped at all with this problem, and I do take sitz baths.

Does anyone know of any homeopathic remedies that might be helpful? With online research, I found suggestions for taking (both homeopathic) baryta carb 6c four times a day for up to 3 weeks OR taking belladonna (bell). They didnt' have the former at Wild Oats, but I did a little more research with a book they had there. I got Belladonna 6 and Silicea 6 and will take them both 4x/day and see what happens.

Any other treatments people know about that work for Bartholin's Gland problems?

I recommend the website http://www.bartholins.com/ created by someone who has suffered with this problem.

1 Comments:

Blogger Karma said...

I found this great website to find homeopathic remedies: http://www.abchomeopathy.com.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 2:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]