JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

That Makes Me Feel a Little Better

Last new year's, I went up to this retreat center. One of the people that I met there lives in LA, and he's going to pick me up at the hotel and we'll go have dinner tomorrow night.

But, then I go upstairs and work a bit more and the anxiety comes right back. I'll just have a drink or two and do the stress eraser and try to wait this out. Grr. I'm so sick of having to struggle so much with this. This is supposed to be fun, and the stress level isn't that high. I know that I should be gentle with myself, but I'm just having a hard time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]