JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Retaliation

I think that the retaliation has begun. I was told that I have to start signing in every time I enter and leave the building, that I have to take the service elevator. Then, last night the only activity for the night - singing Christian songs - was moved to my mother's floor, so we had to find somewhere else to be for an hour. The director had said before that since he's Jewish, he can understand that Mom wouldn't want to do Christian singing and that it is reasonable to have something else for her to do. Yeah, nice talk schmuck.

Okay, yes, and then tonight, when I went to the med tech to get my mom's sleeping pill, I was told that she couldn't get it until 9:45pm exactly because that's what it says on the order. I said: Aren't you allowed to give medications an hour before or after what the order says? Med tech: Yes, but it says this for your mother very specifically and everywhere. I just can't give it to her now. Me: But if you wait, you'll have to wake her up. Med tech: I have very specific orders on this one.

All of this is just too coincidental. All this since yesterday morning when I spoke with the area manager. I'm supposed to wait until next week to hear back from the area manager, but I don't know if I should wait if its going to be like this. Maybe I'll give it one more day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]