JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Migraines and Roller Coasters

The hangover turned into a migraine, but luckily not too bad of one. I've been taking Feverfew and Petadolex since my last migraine, and I think that's helping. I think that other contributing factors to the migraine are: hormonal/relating to my cycle and clearly stress.

Last night, things were a lot better at Mom's. I had emailed the executive director, and he emailed me back this long email, which doesn't even totally make sense to me in parts. He makes completely different promises about activities for Mom. Things are either fabulous or horrible there. This whole thing is just such a roller coaster!

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]