JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Too Much Stress: Another Migraine

The meeting yesterday stressed me out so much that combined with the weather changes (storms here) and probably my consumption of dairy, chocolate, and alcohol (I had a chocolate martini with my friend after tucking my mom into bed), I woke up with a migraine. And somehow today, I'm supposed to do all of this stuff including a conference call for work. I just want to lay down in a dark room and heat up my neck.

I really just can't take this much stress.

The director yesterday b.s.ed me through why all of the retaliation is just coincidental and/or doesn't really exist. Whatever. He also said he's going to call the state ombudsman and have him get involved, which I think is good actually.

Link

4 Comments:

Blogger Marj aka Thriver said...

Migraines suck, but waking up with them is the worst! Hope you feel better.

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I've been meaning to check yours out more. You are amazingly strong.

Monday, September 11, 2006 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger Jo said...

I was a migraine sufferer, but I have rid myself of being awakened by a migraine.

Go see my blog for more information.

www.migrainemysterystopper.blogspot.com
or
www.migrainephd.com

Monday, September 11, 2006 2:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ive been there, have been overly stressed over the past week. I hope you start feeling better soon.

Monday, September 11, 2006 8:39:00 PM  
Blogger Karma said...

Thanks for your support guys. It is still here on Tuesday :(

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 8:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]