JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Can You Help Solve the Mystery of My Friend's Death?

I had mentioned in an earlier post that a friend of mine died suddenly and unexpectedly about 8 months ago. I just received a link to a website that his family put together to try to figure out just what happened. Especially if you live in the San Francisco area, please check it out.

Link

2 Comments:

Blogger Gail Rae said...

This is one of the most chilling events about which I've ever read. I am astonished at the restraint and fairness of the family's presentation, considering everything presented on the site. What agony those who knew and were related to Shawn must be experiencing! I hope this call brings forward information and the information brings peace.

Sunday, December 17, 2006 1:43:00 AM  
Blogger Karma said...

Thanks Gail. Anyone who knows anyone in the San Francisco area, please forward the website to them. Hopefully, if enough people get involved, we can find out what really happened to Shawn.

Sunday, December 17, 2006 6:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]