JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Whose Reading?

I told several friends about this blog when I started it, and I honestly don't remember who I gave the address to and who I didn't. There are sometimes where friends will reference the blog to me in conversation, which is completely fine. I just would like to know when you're reading my blog - not just friends....

I'm not asking for detailed comments necessarily, but I'd appreciate it if when you look at the blog, if you could make a quick comment to the post you're reading. OR, if you'd rather not do that for whatever reason, I invite you to sign my guest book.

I'm feeling a bit wierd about having all of my life posted online and just want to touch base to find out who is reading it and what the response is to what I'm saying.

Link

2 Comments:

Blogger Gail Rae said...

I'm back, and here, Karma.

Sunday, December 10, 2006 8:05:00 PM  
Blogger Karma said...

I appreciate it, Gail.

I'm just noticing now that I've been terrible since I wrote this about responding to comments. But, they are always read and appreciated.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007 12:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]