JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mom Died

It has been a long time since I posted. But I know that some of you still follow, so I wanted to let you know that Mom passed away on January 4. I was there. I am heartbroken and grieving.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So sorry to hear that your Mom passed away. It's good that you were able to be there with her. Take care, Karma.

-Keith (AlzHub)

Friday, January 21, 2011 4:41:00 PM  
Blogger Ethereal Highway said...

I am so sorry for your loss.

Saturday, January 22, 2011 4:39:00 AM  
Blogger Appa said...

My deepest condolences, Karma. Hope you are holding up.

Sunday, March 13, 2011 5:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your loss..now its time to take care of you. My mom passed Oct. 21, 2009, after a long battle.

Monday, March 28, 2011 5:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]