JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

The Toll on the Caregiver

I just got home, and there's a message on the machine from my Dad's best friend concerned about my Dad. I just don't know what I'm supposed to do. I am losing my grandmother and my parents. I guess I need to go to see them pretty quick.

I called my cousin who is in their town and close with my mom, and I feel like she's trying to get someone else to step up. But she'll go over there this week and check on my parents. I left a message for my Dad's brother and for my sister. I tried to even call *A*. I feel so alone in this, and I feel like its all happening so fast, and I have to try to save my parents, but it feels hopeless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]