JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Got a Ticket & a Crazy Schedule

Well after 3 hours of searching, I got a ticket to go back to KC next Saturday. I'll be there for a little over 2 weeks, come back here for a week, go with my job to the East Coast for a week. After that, I don't know where I'll be. BUT, I'm bringing my dog to KC and am going to set up an office in my mom's office aka my sister's old bedroom. And I'm going to plan on spending as much as time as possible in KC, but while still working. It is exactly what I wanted - to be able to be with my mom every day at least a little bit and to still have some sort of balance in my life. I'm going to have to work hard though on finding ways to take care of myself - lots of massages, workouts, making sure to eat right, some time with friends, shopping, walking the dog, movies, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]