JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Well, I finally made it back home. My dog was sprayed by a skunk while I was gone, so I have to go bathe her, but my friend brought me a burrito for dinner, so I guess I have the energy. I have thoughts on my mind about whether or not I should go back to take care of my mom for like six months or something. But, tonight, I'm going to try to take it easy and just get unpacked and open the mail and email and try to brace myself for all of the talk about Mother's Day this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]