JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Wellbutrin: Took First Dose

I took the first dose this morning. I felt a little anxiety/excess energy a few hours later, but I did the Stress Eraser and that subsided. Then, I felt really sleepy and tired, but I do need sleep/haven't been sleeping well. My digestion is better today, but I also went to the acupuncturist yesterday and have been taking chinese herbs to help with that. Generally, I do feel less heaviness, less desire to cry, less sadness. I am still pretty spacey and having a hard time concentrating, but that isn't something new.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Tricia Hurley and i would like to show you my personal experience with Wellbutrin.

I am 54 years old. Have been on Wellbutrin for 1 year now. Helps with depression. No weight gain like with Zoloft or decreased libido like with Prozac. I do think Prozac worked better and the only reason I went off it was my husband complained about that libido thing.

I have experienced some of these side effects -
Involuntary jerks of hands and legs. Feels like when you're about to fall asleep and suddenly jerk awake, but this is in the daytime. Often feel like adrenaline is flooding my stomach.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Tricia Hurley

Saturday, January 31, 2009 8:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]