JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Mystical Night

"The more you bring the Zohar into your life,
your connection to the Light becomes stronger."
http://www.kabbalah.com/k/index.php/p=zohar/about/scanning

Finally putting vulnerability out
saying what's been held in
for half my life
wanting to touch you
to feel you emeshed in you
to let go of my pain and grief
feel only love and beauty and passion and goodness
for only half an hour
dazzled by your splendor
lost in pleasure
fleeting.

Help me make sense of his words
and what's between them
help me find the path that I grasp for
back to that mystical night
the dream inside a dream
radient darkness
satisfied with the fulfillment of my every desire
now only a memory
a lily amongst thorns
seen from a bright room
when looking out a window of darkness.
Let there be Light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]