JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Next Door Neighbor is Moving!

I came home to see a for sale sign at my neighbor's place. I live in a condo and share a very big wall with this neighbor. Because of the whole issue with neighbors here (my other neighbor was murdered), it makes me nervous that there will be some stranger is going to move in. It also feels wierd that there will be so many people looking around when I'm out of town. I'm glad that my friend, A, is going to be staying at my place while I'm at KC....but it is just wierd. We all sort of made this pact to not move because of the murder, and now two neighbors are moving - I think influenced by the murder.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]