JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Monday, August 21, 2006

My Sister

So I've had this meeting with the floor coordinator planned for days and days, and my sister calls my dad today and tells him to go meet the inspector for her new house, when? Yup, the same time as this meeting. So, he's not coming. And now I won't have any authority tomorrow, and I doubt much will get accomplished. I had told my sister about the meeting too, I even called her to remind her that Dad wouldn't be able to do it tomorrow afternoon, but apparently she doesn't care. I should call her and tell her that if Mom's not going to get better care because of this, she should pay for someone else to come in!

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]