JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Friday, October 13, 2006

*A*'s Email

This is what he wrote to me today:

"You know what I found insulting? The way you wrote to me on Tuesday. I think it is bullshit that you ask me "if I have surgery will you take care of me?" First of all don't you know that if you need help I'm there for you? Secondly, I don't appreciate the vagueness of the request. You tell me it is minor surgery (that sounds like easy no big deal) but you are asking me to commit to taking care of you. I have no idea what that entails. You know I'll help you if you need help, but what is taking care of you supposed to mean? I really felt like you were just trying to get a blind yes to whatever out of me.
I feel like your pissed at me because I'm living on the other side of town. I feel like your pissed at me because I have friends and I make plans. And most of all I feel like you pissed at me because I'm content having a friendship. With there being so much of this bicker"

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Karma said...

I wrote back to him, but he hasn't responded. Lovely, ain't it?

Saturday, October 14, 2006 10:07:00 AM  
Blogger tafka PP said...

Does he know you're blogging about him?

Monday, October 16, 2006 3:21:00 AM  
Blogger Karma said...

He knows that I have a blog, but he doesn't know the address. We've never talked about whether or not I blog about him. Why do you ask????

Monday, October 16, 2006 8:21:00 AM  
Blogger tafka PP said...

Just wondered, no deep reason.

Hope to speak soon x

Monday, October 16, 2006 11:58:00 PM  
Blogger Karma said...

i've written the blog with him in the room while we were living together....i wonder if he knows the address. *A* are you out there???

Tuesday, October 17, 2006 8:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]