JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Those With Faith

Jerusalem Joe has posted a response to the question that I posed in a previous post: “Is this really it? If I want a heterosexual, romantic relationship, then I have to be treated badly with the hopes that I can eventually "train" the guy?Here's my question to you, all of my fabulous blog readers out there: Are you (or have you ever been) in a relationship that didn't follow this? Give a girl a better model!”

He presents an interesting theory called Imago about issues that people have which cause them to fail at relationships and how to overcome these issues with a partner. How lucky to have someone put so much thought into answering my innermost questions!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]