JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

A Good Day

This morning, I caught up with work. Then, I went to workout and have lunch with *A* (his idea). He's actually getting bored/annoyed with some of his other friends and NOT just me. And, then I went to a coffee shop and worked up my methods section for my thesis based on notes that I've been compiling. It still needs work, but my thesis is starting to come along.

Tonight, I have the option of going to some grad event at school, or I could stay home and work. Tomorrow night (when *A* actually wants to do something with me), I've got a second date. I don't have plans for Saturday, but I don't mind so much because my Sunday is pretty full.

I hope that you enjoy yesterday's post, which is a poem I wrote a few years ago.

Labels: , , ,

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]