JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Rape Survivor Jailed for Coming to Police

It is shocking that in Tampa, FL, a survivor was put in jail when she came forward to the police. Please, help spread the word.

Labels: , ,

Link

3 Comments:

Blogger Gail Rae said...

Yeow! This is incredible! I hadn't heard about it (we don't watch news, much around here), but I'm going to look it up! I hope, by now, this situation is righting itself.

Saturday, February 10, 2007 10:51:00 AM  
Blogger Gail Rae said...

I think I just lost this comment, but, anyway, the gist of it was that this is incredible! I hadn't heard about it. I'm going to look it up.

Saturday, February 10, 2007 10:52:00 AM  
Blogger Karma said...

Please, do and spread the word!

Monday, February 12, 2007 6:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]