JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Good Day, Sunshine

Well, the weather here is very sunny, and though I am very busy these days with school stuff, I wanted to be sure to record that things with Jerry are really nice now. I don't want you to get the wrong impression about him. This weekend, he installed an automatic watering system on my patio, fixed my wireless network, and took me hiking to this great place just outside of town.

Also, I realize that I forgot to mention previously that when I told Mom that I got my MA and that I dedicated the paper that I wrote to her, she was very happy. When Dad tried to tell her about it later that day, she told him that she already knew.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Gail Rae said...

Well, goodness! Your Mom remembered! Hallelujah! This is the best news!

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 11:51:00 AM  
Blogger Appa said...

Karma,

I appreciate your taking time to post a comment. It helps to know that I belong.

Thanks,
I Survive.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007 7:50:00 PM  
Blogger tafka PP said...

What Gail Rae said...

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 4:56:00 AM  
Blogger Shari said...

Ditto. I thought that was great that your mom remembered!! :)

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 8:37:00 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

Ditto. That your mom remembered!! (Happy Dance)
:)

Wednesday, May 09, 2007 8:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]