JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

When Death Approaches, You Think About Death

As Mom's death approaches, its making us all think about death. My sister and her husband are finally getting around to putting together a will. After some discussion, they've going to leave me their kids. Its a big thing because we've all not been getting a long for some time. They admitted that they've talked about giving the kids to my brother in law's sister who lives in LA (but hardly sees the kids and my sis really doesn't like) or friends, but they've decided that no one has a better connection with the kids than me.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Spilling Ink said...

I'm so sorry for all you are going through right now.
{{{{{{{{Karma}}}}}}}}

Saturday, January 26, 2008 11:03:00 PM  
Blogger April_optimist said...

I, too, wish I could give you (((((hugs)))). What you are facing is so very difficult.

Monday, January 28, 2008 12:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]