JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Need to Find a New Therapist

So, I finally confronted my therapist during our last session on her boundary and counter-transference issues. She said that if the things that I brought up were true, that it would be bad BUT she never took responsibility for it AND she sort of turned it around on to how I have certain issues that make me sensitive. Anyway, I felt like she was tip toeing around me, and then I sort of just cried a bit about losing my grandma and mom, and the session was over. I think that I should find a new therapist BUT because of my insurance and the embarrassment of having to go back to the counseling office on campus, it is going to be sort of a big deal. Plus, how do I go about finding a therapist? And, is it wise to make a change when there's so much turmoil? Hmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]