JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Complex PTSD

I have been wondering recently about why my symptoms are so bad. I found this web page that describes Complex PTSD, which I think is what I suffer from.

Link

1 Comments:

Blogger Marj aka Thriver said...

Karma: Thanks for visiting my blog. Haven't yet been able to post your comment (Clogger). Good info on Complex PTSD. I've thought for a long time that there needs to be some diagnosis and more awareness on issues filling the gap between basic PTSD and DID/MPD. I'm impressed with Judith Herman's work. I'll get this link and her book up on my site. Take Care.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 7:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]