JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Migrane

My headache went from bad to worse. The pain was so bad that I passed out a couple of times on the couch, only to wake up to Karma crying at me, apparently a bit concerned. Thank god I have a chiropractor appointment tomorrow, but the headaches are worse now that I've been seeing him. Maybe I need to find someone new even though it probably won't be covered through insurance.

My first night seder plans fell through and now apparently, I have no where to be. I guess that I'll go the Hillel, but it is a bit depressing.

I spoke with one of my professors today about my handicap regarding working, and I'm regretting it a bit. She just blabbed on for a couple of minutes about shit she's been through and then said she had to go to another meeting. I bet she'll tell people too. I've had a long ass day, with the exception of a productive meeting with my research team and a nice talk with my advisor. My advisor is the one that suggested that I fess up with the profs of the classes I'm taking. She said that she would do it for me, so I said I'd do it myself. I'm really hating this. Maybe I shouldn't bother taking these classes. I hope I sleep okay tonight. Its not even 10pm, and I am ready for sleep right now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]