JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Worst Migrane Ever

Wow, so yesterday afternoon I started getting a migrane. I immediately brought my tuchus to the chiropractor and already had an appointment later to go to the acupuncturist. Still, I just felt like hell. I even started vomiting, which has never happened before with a migrane. I went to bed early but still woke up early with thoughts about my mom. I still have all this work that I didn't get done. Oy. I'm going to have to let it go though and just hang on the plane and try to relax and maybe even sleep. This has just really taken a lot out of me. All of the support that I'm getting makes it much easier though, so thanks to everyone out there.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.puzzledminds.com/index.html

Thought the following link may be of interest to you, something different to do with a family photo to help the memory recollection process.

Thinking about you this morning, and what you may be doing in preparation for the move. Wishing you the patience to make it through today. S.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 7:54:00 AM  
Blogger tafka PP said...

I so should have been reading this. I'm sending you hugs- I hope you got my SMS yesterday but it sounds like you were in Migraine hell...

Speak soon, hang in there.

Thursday, May 04, 2006 8:39:00 AM  
Blogger Karma said...

Thanks guys for thinking about me.

Friday, May 05, 2006 9:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]