JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Another Migrane, Excuse for a Spa Night

Well, the heat and the stress got to me and I ended up with a really bad migrane. I took this Midrin that is expiring because I never usually take it. But, I was watching Larry King Live about a possible Alzheimer's vaccine and a cervical cancer vaccine, and they were talking about the seriousness of inflamation, and I just figured that I can't let myself go with this lack of blood flow to my brain. Then, since I was almost dizzy from the migrane, I figured that I couldn't work. I started by watching my latest netflix DVD (Queer as Folk) and putting something under my knees to ease the pressure on my lower back. Then, I decided to use the rest of this mud stuff that I got from Body Shop on sale and put a mask on my face and just relax a bit. I found a place for a $40 massage that I'm going to go to soon. And then, I'll pick up A downtown and have some snuggles and a good night's sleep since he'll be next to me, and a big breakfast out somewhere. Then, its my last day at home. Sunday, I'm being picked up at 7am for the airport for this business trip. Still, I NEED to find a way to reduce my stress level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]