JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

I Look Like Hell

I realized that I have to get my passport renewed (going to Canada and Mexico in the next year possibly and who knows when I'll want to go back to Israel). When I got the passport pictures taken, I was alarmed by how crappy I look. I have this picture taken 10 years ago in my old passport where I look amazing. But now, my eyes are saggy and tired and just my whole face looks exhausted. I have so much work to do before I go on Sunday. And I saw my advisor today who nudged me to work on my thesis this summer, which I should do, but when am I going to find the time and energy for? I was going to go work out and then have lunch with A, but he noticed that my voice sounds like hell when I called him back and recommended that I not put any extra stress on my body. I am seriously drained and am in desperate need of a proper vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]