JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Looking Back

Okay, you can tell from all of my postings that I'm procrastinating working, but I'm really in a lot of pain and dizzy and curious about what is going on and how to make it better. Anyway, I was looking back to see when this all started June 4, which is exactly a month before I'm supposed to travel back to Kansas City. It is also right after my mystical night with *Z*. Everytime I've been sick, it has actually been after having sex with some guy and getting my hopes up really high about the relationship and having a hard fall to the ground. I think that maybe I literally am not strong enough to get my heartbroken...and I tend to set myself up for it. Anyway, maybe I'm reading too much into all of this.

Link

2 Comments:

Blogger tafka PP said...

No, you aren't reading too much into anything.

I miss you so much!

Thursday, July 06, 2006 1:16:00 AM  
Blogger Karma said...

I miss you too! I wish I was coming to Israel next month and/or that you would finally get your tuchus to the US.

Thursday, July 06, 2006 8:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]