JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Spiraling Health Problems

I woke up at 4am this morning with serious naseau and abdominal cramping. I called the endodontist that I saw yesterday, who told me to just stop taking that antibiotic, to see a doctor, and that basically there's nothing he can do for me.

I went to urgent care at student health this morning. The doctor gave me 2 sets of antibiotics, one of which I have had serious problems with in the past. He told me that I need to get this taken care of and recommended that I don't travel in the near future. I convinced him to do some blood work, which doesn't indicate that the infection has transfered into my jaw, but does show a high white blood cell count.

I called my dentist and told him that I want to get this tooth out. He said he'd look into it and get back to me, but wants me to see this other endodontist 45 minutes out of town tomorrow. I spoke with the office manager for that office, who said that she may not be able to do anything for me.

I'm really scared. I've had health problems in the past, and I don't have that strong of an immune system. Nothing is working, the procedures are painful and expensive, and things are just getting worse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]