JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

More Tooth Pain: What Should I Do?

Well, I'm still on the East Coast and all of a sudden today in sessions, I got this really bad pain in the tooth where I had the root canal. It hurts a little bit on the other side. I'm not sure what's going on. The original endontist from KC's office said that it is an infection in my gums and I have to take antibiotics. I'm calling dentists everywhere, and I'm not sure if I need to have the root canal opened up and drained out, antibiotics (which will mess up my already messed up stomach), the tooth extracted, or what. I'm making calls around to get advice, but this sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]