JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Migraine Still Here

My migraine never went away. In fact, I kept waking up from the pain all night last night. And now, I've already taken pain killers to the limit of what I should take but i still have a lot of pain, and I'm flying tomorrow. I realize that these headaches are a big sign from my body that I can't keep this all up.

I found this article about alternative treatments for migraines. I messaged A that he should help me with strategy #11....

Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]