JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Jerusalem Gay Pride

These are pictures from last year's gay pride parade in Jerusalem. I've been wanting to do something with them, but I haven't had time. Yeah, I'm procrastinating to try and keep my mind off my dad....




Link

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear K,

<<<<<<<<<< H U G >>>>>>>>>>>
Got back from KC recently and read all your posts. AS usual, you are the resiliant tough cookie that I always remember - from the 1st day I ever met you. Sending you the strength you need today to get through your day.

Love, S

Friday, July 07, 2006 6:45:00 AM  
Blogger Karma said...

Thanks. Today is going to be monumentally tough. I appreciate your support.

Friday, July 07, 2006 7:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]