JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Who Is Here?

Hey there lovely readers: there have been tons and tons of hits lately to my site but very few to no comments. I'm letting you in on reading my journal, so please return the favor when you visit my site by either signing in my guest book or just leaving a short comment on a post letting me know that you're there, what you're thinking about, what brought you here (unless you're a regular commentor).

Thanks!

Link

9 Comments:

Blogger Marj aka Thriver said...

I don't have any way of knowing who's visited without comments, either. Maybe we need some handy-dandy tracking device or something. ;)

Friday, June 01, 2007 9:52:00 AM  
Blogger Karma said...

Well, I don't want to track people for sure. I just appreciate knowing whose reading what and what you're thinking when you read it.

Friday, June 01, 2007 10:56:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I'm here and I love you. So sorry I haven't made many comments, I haven't had much time on the 'net lately. Love you.
Sanchi
PS: so sorry I missed you call AGAIN - I was out shopping at Hobby Lobby and didn't hear the phone ring!!

Monday, June 04, 2007 7:30:00 AM  
Blogger Karma said...

Glad you're still here Sanchi :)

Monday, June 04, 2007 8:44:00 AM  
Blogger Shari said...

Some days I get a lot of hits and no comments. I'm sure that some people just don't know what to say.

I admit that when I do the blog rounds or check out "new" blogs, I don't know what to say. Sometimes I leave a comment and sometimes I don't.

Monday, June 04, 2007 12:46:00 PM  
Blogger Karma said...

Thanks Shari. I appreciate it when people do comment. It helps me to have the feedback, which is why I set up the blog instead of just journaling secretly.

Monday, June 04, 2007 1:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read blogs to read, not to leave my opinions scattered around the web. If you don't want people to read your private journal then make your blog private, but don't try to guilt the casual reader into reporting in when we have stopped by.

Monday, June 04, 2007 1:59:00 PM  
Blogger Karma said...

Hey, if you don't want to comment when you here from time to time, you don't have to read my blog. There are plenty others out there.

Monday, June 04, 2007 4:04:00 PM  
Blogger Gail Rae said...

I'm back...as usual...here for awhile, then there for awhile, then back here, then back there.
My absences will never be forever (unless and until I no longer exist)!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 11:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]