JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Can't Do Right Today

Augh! What a day! Last night, a classmate of mine who lives out of town crashed here, so I slept horribly last night and she woke me up a bit early this morning. Then, I schlep myself to school for a team meeting only to have the meeting actually tomorrow. Then, I heard from my Dad about this meeting about Mom at her facility, and they all decided that Mom needs their highest level of care because she's gone downhill so much AND they have to give her liquid vitamins because she isn't eating enough (a sign that we're probably on our way to liquid food). Then, I rode my bike (like almost 10 miles away) to get a free tune-up only to have the place tell me that I need to have an appointment, so I had to go all the way back home. Now, I think maybe my sugar is WAY off because I'm feeling out of it and emotional. Or maybe I am just having a bad day.

Oh, and I found out that I've probably deactivated the homeopathic stuff that I got from a $500 appointment. Plus, my stomach is totally out, and I can't take my Chinese herbs.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Shari said...

I am sorry to hear that your mom's progression to the disease is getting to the next level.

I hate that when things go from bad to worst. I hope you have a better day tomorrow. (Sending you positive vibes.) :)

Tuesday, September 04, 2007 6:23:00 PM  
Blogger Karma said...

Thanks, things did get better after I ate something and had a call from PP.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 2:39:00 PM  
Blogger April_optimist said...

Okay, I'd say that was a really bad day. I hope that today was better for you and that you're able to do something that makes YOU smile. If you can, it will help to give you the resilience to cope with everything else.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007 6:09:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]