JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Looking for Travel Recommendations

This is a call for information: Do you have any recommendations about places to stay, restaurants, or things to do off the I-80 from San Francisco to Chicago or the I-40 from Oklahoma City to Las Vegas? My massive road trip will take place in December. In particular, I'm looking for a hotel with hot springs near Salt Lake City.

Have you lived in one of the cities or towns that I'll travel through? Have you gone on a similar road trip? If so, help me turn my scary trip into a fun adventure.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger April_optimist said...

Wish I did but my cross country road trip took me considerably farther south. What I did find was useful was each day to look up possible places to stay on the internet for the city I expected to reach the next night. Oh, and I grabbed those tourist booklets every tourist info place or anywhere I saw them. Often there were great coupons in them that cut the cost of my hotel by $10 or more a night.

Tuesday, December 02, 2008 11:47:00 AM  
Blogger April_optimist said...

Wanted to let you know I've got an award for you on my blog.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 8:23:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

any updates coming ?

Sunday, December 13, 2009 8:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]