JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Caught a Cold, but Very Thankful

I caught a cold Wednesday and have spent the last few days in bed. My cousins were sweet enough to invite me for Thanksgiving. My cousin just called to say that they're going to do Thanksgiving dinner again because they had no left overs (dinner was at their friends') and invited me up. I'm still sick, but I feel warm that I have them.

Sorry that I've disappeared for awhile....hopefully, I'll recover soon. The nice thing about a cold is that you know it'll go away if you just rest and take care of yourself.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There you are :-) We missed ya...

Friday, November 24, 2006 8:33:00 PM  
Blogger tafka PP said...

Yes indeed. Ginger tea worked for me so I'll say the same to you!

Feel Good x

Saturday, November 25, 2006 11:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karma--I hope you have a few days of nice, cozy rest. Take it slow.

Saturday, November 25, 2006 8:02:00 PM  
Blogger Karma said...

Thanks guys. Tafka - would you believe that I dragged my tuchus to the store a couple of days ago and forgot to buy ginger? Oy! But, I am taking it very slow and healing a little more every day. I'm almost there at this point...although that's the strange thing about a cold - it always feels better, but then it just lingers. Anyway, thanks for the support.

Sunday, November 26, 2006 9:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]