JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

So Confused: The Word From My Cousins

I asked my sister yesterday if she would call my cousins and find out what their story is. She said that she'd nap and call them and then call me back. Today, I finally let myself call her to find what the skinny is.

Here's what she said basically: My cousin answered and said that his wife got some dramatic email from me, and they can't be bothered to reply because they're busy.

Here's what I think: That is such bs! It has been two weeks since I sent the first email (only sent one followup). And my cousin still lied to me on the phone about putting the kids to bed and then blowing me off. I am so confused. Either, they misread my email and took it the wrong way and are annoyed. Or, they really are cutting me out of their lives, but they don't want to make a fuss about it with any other family members, so they just said this to my sister to blow off the subject. Or, they just REALLY don't care enough about me to send an email saying "we're okay, but we're busy" or talk to me on phone.

Either way, I'm still confused...more so maybe even than before.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Gail Rae said...

Once again, you have no control over your cousins. Focus, instead, on those areas over which you have some control.

Saturday, February 10, 2007 10:21:00 AM  
Blogger Karma said...

Good advice. It still makes me very sad though.

Saturday, February 10, 2007 10:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]