JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Finished a Draft of My Thesis

I went to turn in my completed draft of my thesis today. My advisor, someone from my fieldsite, and the other two on my committee need to all read it and send me revisions, but pretty soon, I'm getting a MA!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Gail Rae said...

Wonderful! So, so cool! Let the world take note, you are about to make yet another important mark upon it, Karma!

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:38:00 PM  
Blogger Karma said...

God, I hope so.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 6:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO proud of you!!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!
So it just goes to show buddha book ends DO help productivity. hehehehehe

Love you and dammit you better celebrate!!
Sanchi

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 7:44:00 AM  
Blogger Karma said...

Thank you, thank you. I'll really celebrate after I get revisions, blah blah and it becomes official, which won't be for a month and a half min. But, I am VERY relieved. Last night, I couldn't stop vegging out. I just needed to not have to do anything.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 9:21:00 AM  
Blogger tafka PP said...

A month and a half hmm I wonder which starring member of your thesis will be coming to hang out with you around then?

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!

Thursday, February 15, 2007 3:49:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]