JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Spending Time With Friends

Last weekend, I went to LA to see some friends in from Israel. Then, spent the night with Jerry's brother and had lunch with his parents. I finished up my teaching my first class. Then, I had some friends stay with me that I know from BBYO Kallah/ILTC/IC the summer before my senior year. We went wine tasting yesterday, and I had WAAAYY too much wine, but it was a lot of fun. I feel HORRIBLE right now, but I've learned my lesson about how many tastings to do and have time to take it easy today.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shari said...

I don't drink much. When I do, it goes straight to my head. We women have a different metabolism than men do so we get drunk faster. (Learned that in psychology class.) I probably drink like 10 times a year, if that. That's enough for me. Take it easy. Relax.

Friday, August 03, 2007 6:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]