JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

AAAUUUUGHHHH!!

I just got a call from my neighbors, who I totally planned the party around, and they can't make it either. So, now I've got a 12 person van and only 5 people coming including me. I am so disappointed that I've put all of this work into this and am going to spend all this money to do something nice for my friends, and a lot of the people that I really want to be there aren't coming.

I'm really stressed out right now. I am trying to push myself to finish this paper before I go to see my Mom because there will be SO much to do for Mom. But, I keep eating too much and too late at night. I slept with this guy again last night which I think is probably a bad idea, but I just need some serious stress release.

But my digestive track is all messed up. My skin is broken out in weird places. I'm not sleeping well. I left my keys in the door the other day. I am WAAAYY too stressed out.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger tafka PP said...

You are. What can you do to calm down?

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 12:07:00 PM  
Blogger Karma said...

Well the drinking, eating too much, and sex don't seem to be doing it. I think I have to confront my limitations, accept them, and make space for other things that will be relaxing.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 2:45:00 PM  
Blogger Karma said...

Or just deal and push through

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 2:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah, I just caught up with everything you've posted in September. woah. I am stressed out just reading! I know this sounds really simple, but is there anything you can do to simplify your life? Clearly there are things you recognize yourself doing that don't add to the greater good. I'm worried about you. Please try to take a deep breath and count to five before jumping into everything. I know I know, easier said than done. Is the guy really worth it? sorry I'm not judging, just asking.

luv, S.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 2:57:00 PM  
Blogger Shari said...

Take it easy. Get one thing done at a time. Get that paper finished. Take care of YOU.

I hope your mom's doing okay.

Tuesday, September 11, 2007 7:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]