JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Rocking Girl Blog

Marj has graciously awarded me a Rockin Girl Blogger. Thanks Marj! This tags me to name the 5 women bloggers who really rock. Here goes:

1) Tafka PP's Going Slightly Mad

2) April at Thriver's Toolbox

3) Deb at Yellow Wallpaper

4) Shari at Literally Blind Sided

5) Ani at My Dissonance

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Shari said...

Thank you, Karma. And congrats on your Rockin Girl blogger award, too. :)

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 4:51:00 PM  
Blogger tafka PP said...

Wow, that's some impressive company you've put me in there... thank you!

Wednesday, October 10, 2007 11:42:00 PM  
Blogger Marj aka Thriver said...

I'm glad you're doing the meme. Again, you rock! Some good ones here, and some new to me. I'm going to look around.

Friday, October 12, 2007 8:36:00 AM  
Blogger April_optimist said...

Wow, thank you!

Saturday, October 13, 2007 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger Ani Star said...

Aww, you're awesome! Much thanks my friend.

~ Ani

Sunday, October 14, 2007 6:54:00 PM  
Blogger Appa said...

Cool & congrats!

Monday, October 15, 2007 9:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]