JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Upgrade: Warning May Be Bugs

I made the mistake of upgrading to Blogger Beta. There are a lot of bugs that I've already noticed. I apologize if you notice them as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gail Rae said...

Although I was "invited" to upgrade, I can't, since my blogs are not on Blogger's servers. I dread the day when I will have to, because I'll have to completely recreate my templates and their new widget and variable system is not forgiving. I'm trying to figure it out, now. I hope I manage to trump it before I'm required to change!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 10:10:00 AM  
Blogger Karma said...

I went to the beta version of blogger, but it isn't necessary and I do not recommend it for any of my other bloggers out there. I haven't gained anything except some hassle and bugs.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 1:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]