JewBu Quest: From Abuse to Happiness

JewBu: a Jew who practices forms of Buddhist meditation & spirituality. This blog documents my quest to 1) heal from sexual, verbal, and emotional abuse, 2) come to terms with losing Mom and Grandma to Alzheimers, 3) find balance, explore the spiritual, stay present. Bascially, I've experienced some pretty crappy shit in my life and want to find a way to move past it and find happiness.

Friday, August 10, 2007

Looking for Breakup Advice

In the past, I've usually avoided the pain of break-ups by demonizing the ex in my mind. It would make the break-up easier, but cause me to not trust potential partners in the future. Now, I want to let myself feel the feelings, but not get too lost in them. I feel overwhelmed. I'm reading "When Things Fall Apart" again by Pema Chodron.

I also found these websites:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[rockin+girl.jpg]